MIPS Membership benefits (including insurance cover) extend to technology based health services you undertake, provided you (and the healthcare services) continue to meet the following guidelines:
- you meet the telehealth definition (as defined in clause 14.21 in the Indemnity Insurance Policy)
- your practice is in accordance with AHPRA and specialist colleges requirements, guidelines and advice. See AHPRA Telehealth frequently asked questions
- you hold current AHPRA healthcare practitioner registration
- you have appropriate training, experience and qualifications for the healthcare activities undertaken by you
- you have an appropriate MIPS membership classification for the healthcare activities undertaken by you.
For further information refer Telehealth FAQ's.