We’ve brought together our medico-legal experts for a special roundtable event dedicated to answering questions that matter the most to you.
Do you have medico-legal questions that you’d like answered? Each day our medico-legal advisors receive a broad range of enquiries, and we receive many questions during our educational events to which we don’t always have time to answer. So, we’ve brought together our medico-legal experts for a special roundtable event dedicated to answering your specific questions.
You’ve previously told us that you want to know more about:
- Mandatory reporting
- How should I respond to an Ahpra notification?
- Release of health records, particularly requests from third parties, including insurers
- Treatment of children and managing requests for records when parents disagree
- Accepting gifts from patients
- Treating family and friends
- How should I best manage my own health and wellbeing?
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify common medico-legal issues of concern to medical practitioners.
- Discuss how to respond to and manage common medico-legal issues in clinical practice and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Recognize available guidelines and resources to respond to medico-legal issues.