Cover for gratuitous or volunteer services if I retire

Reading time:

If you cease clinical practice but wish to maintain cover for volunteer or gratuitous services (for example prescribing and referrals) you can request cover for those services on the Ceasing Practice Form. There is a cost for cover for gratuitous services that will be added to the cost of your run off cover.

Back to top