This risk education presentation covers five main issues of high relevance to all dental practitioners in dental practice in Australia. They are :
- Refunds as risk management tools
- AHPRA complaints
- Effective communication strategies with patients
- Scope of practice
- Employee/contractor matters.
Presenter Dr Jeff Cox
- Graduated BDSc 1984, 12 years general dental practice
- 5 years post graduate training
- Awarded Certificate in Restorative Dentistry 1997
- MDSc in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics 2001
- Registered as a Specialist Prosthodontist
- Lecturer University Dental School
- Part time positions with Royal Brisbane Hospital as Consultant to Maxillo Facial Surgical Unit
To obtain a Certificate of Attendance and 1 hr CPD you must view the entire webinar and complete a feedback form. You may pause the video but you cannot track forward or back.