This is the second webinar in our "Diagnosis error" webinar series which is to be presented by Dr Carmel Crock
Dr Crock is the convenor of the Australian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference, an Emergency Department Consultant and MIPS member.
Dr Crock will report on key findings of the 2nd Diagnostic error in Medicine Conference held recently (2019) in Melbourne which should be of assistance to all members. Dr Crock will provide advice on:
- the important relationship between the Emergency Department and General Practice
- the importance of the patient's role in the diagnostic process
- ensuring the need for follow up and continuity of care
- current trends in emergency medicine.
- Improve your understanding of the diagnostic process
- Increase your knowledge of the relationship between hospital and primary care
- Develop strategies to ensure follow up and continuity of care
See earlier Diagnostic error webinar Diagnosis - a Team Sport: Partnering with allied health professionals and patients also available on OnDemand at MIPS