Reservations about the proposed operative treatment? In this webinar Dr Jeff Cox outlines risk avoidance and minimisation strategies that will assist with the success of your operative procedure.
In this informative session you will hear about a pre mortem strategy:
- Post-op complications (Side effect) “a secondary, typically undesirable effect of a drug or medical treatment”
- Procedural complications.“a circumstance that complicates something; a difficulty”
- Failed treatment
- Informed consent
- Rx planning with full disclosure of:
- Suggested Rx & options
- Prognosis, (success-failure)
- Procedural complications &/or “side effects”
- Referral to 3rd party for completion
- Treatment outcome
- Early referral
- Logistic & Fee Consent: costs
Dr Jeff cox is a registered specialist prosthodontist since 2002, Jeff has been in specialist prosthodontic private practice since that time. He has also held part-time positions as a lecturer at University of Queensland Dental School, and as a prosthodontic consultant to the Maxilla-Facial surgical unit at Royal Brisbane & Womens Hospital. In addition, he acts as a Consultant and Advisor to AHPRA, Qld Health Ombudsman and MIPS
To obtain a Certificate of Attendance and 1 hr CPD you must view the entire webinar and complete a feedback form. You may pause the video but you cannot track forward or back.
|1 hour CPD|
Other Colleges and Associations may allow self assessment of CPD. For all on demand content MIPS provides a certificate of attendance detailing the activity.